Monday 13 October 2008

Feedback

Thanks to everyone for their enthusiastic responses to the blog. With kind permission, I am reproducing here some of the feedback I have received so far over email for the benefit of the rest of the group (well done guys!).

I'm subscribed. Keep 'em coming.
Andrew, CGI artist (credits include: Wolfman, Hellboy II, Harry Potter)

OOOhhh – how cool.
Sarah, arts manager

Looks great!
Anne, visual artist

These look really great! I've heard you talking about light paintings but have never seen any before. I really like the guy dressed in fairy lights!
Katie, artist

Thanks for telling us about your light paintings, they're really lovely! And I bet it was fun making them.
Kate, musician

Blog looks fun!
Bharat, lecturer, Oxford University

Just seen the blog, I like the work with lights.
Darren, photographer

Really like it!
Anna, travel photographer

Amazing/so cool/like a choreographed dance!?
Beth and Evie

The light-paintings are ace!
Kate, journalist

I like it! Great way of showcasing the work and getting it out there! I really try to push the students to use things like youtube, deviant art and even myspace to show work. The potential audiences are huge.

Sean, graphic designer and lecturer

No comments: